Aims of the School
|1. To provide best quality education for the advancement of all human faculties-physical, intellectual, social, moral and spiritual in union.
2. To foster the feelings of universal broth hood among students by generating trust in unity in diversity.
3. To provide them an atmosphere of understanding freedom and love for development of sense of creativity in young minds.
4. To adapt a child to harmonize with society and changing environment. To make him balanced self-reliant, useful, disciplined and law abiding citizen.
5. To provide scope for development of logical thinking and scientific temper through observations and experiments.
6. To develop a questioning spirit and scientific temper.